[TR] word of caution on eBay item 150222210634 ARE wheels

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 10:11:42 MST 2008

BlankFor those of you thinking about bidding on item 150222210634 a word of
caution.  The spinners shown don't appear to be the spinners that actually
will fit onto the wheels.  I ask the seller about it and got no reply.  The
narrative is vague and seems to imply that the wheels you're buying and the
spinners will work together and one picture is of the a spinner sitting on a
wheel...what they don't tell you is that its just sitting on the wheel and
won't actually fit the threads properly.  The tip off should be that the
seller says the spinners are new.  I don't know of anyone making new Nokof
spinners which are the correct ones for ARE wheels.

Makes you wonder about the real condition of the wheels.  As always buyer
beware.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)