[TR] Side curtains.

thomas309 at aol.com thomas309 at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 19:13:08 MST 2008

I have know first hand experience with this, but I've heard good things
about it.

_http://www.renovointernational.com/products/p_wpolish.php_
(http://www.renovointernational.com/products/p_wpolish.php)

In a message dated 3/15/2008 12:05:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tswhitez123 at hotmail.com writes:

I  received my side curtain bag this week.  The side curtains fit very  well
into this bag.  An excellent way to protect them during storage  and travel.
The bag itself is made of very heavy vinyl and lined with very  good felt.

Can anyone recommend a plastic cleaner for  cleaning up  the plastic windows
in
my side curtains.

Best  regards,
Tom

Climb  to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with  star
power.
This list supported in  part by the Vintage Triumph  Register
http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs at autox.team.net