[TR] Trunnions later TR4 with 3 degree caster

A Daniel Cronin adcronin at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 14 11:21:32 MST 2008

Regarding my earlier post on having a pair of links on the bench and could advise which side took left hand and which took right, that comment was in refrence to 4A through 6 Vertical links, and in my cars the pitch on the earlier cars was finer and longer in length than on the 4A - 6 cars
A. Daniel Cronin
248 761-2673