[TR] oil changin'

zoboherald at aol.com zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 06:44:43 MST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave1massey at cs.com

In a message dated 3/12/2008 8:46:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
steven at newellboys.com writes:
> You should only change oil brands in alphabetical order. So if you
start
> with Redline, you could change to Valvoline without problem, but not
> Castrol.

Does the same hold true for carbs?  If so, I'm stuck with these
Zenith's.

==AM==
No, just start over....Amal, [B?], Carter, Dellorto....

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>