[TR] Wilwood Master Cylinders

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 20:42:05 MST 2008

I received my master cylinders today. I was pleasantly surprised to find
that they are identical to the Girling units right down to the fittings.
The yoke from the originals even threads on to the push rod. No need for
adapters.

$48 for name brand parts sure beats $69 or more for no name
reproductions from the big three.

Mike