[TR] Rubber steering coupling

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 9 19:46:36 MST 2008

Bob,

I bought mine (for my 4a) from British Parts Norhtwest. Great price and well
made. I had to use clamps and a lot of strength to get them in, but the end
result is a great fit and tight steering. I'd recommend checking out BPNW.

BTW - make sure to change the column bushings too!

Brian
'67 4a

Message: 2