[TR] $4,100 collected so far - need updates

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sun Mar 9 11:12:33 MST 2008

Oliver wrote:
> http://www.ranteer.com/misc2/
>
> thank you to all of you!   I think there's a Stag in JonMac's future . . .

Hi David,

How is the Stag Restoration pledge collection coming along??  It should
be over the $4100 from a few weeks ago (unless your Honda is running
better!  ;-)   )

The Stag is being picked up today by the ISOA crew in Indianapolis, 9
March 2008, provided of course they are not completely snowed in from
the winter storms.

Also, we have a potential donor for the 4 speed OD setup out of New
Mexico, in fact, a whole car provided it can get from Edgewood  NM to
Hampshire Illinois.  There are a few people stepping up to leap frog
this parts car to Illinois.  If interested, contact David Graham, TSC
USA Central Atlantic Region Director at grahamda at charter.net

thanks!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
TTA 2009 North American Coordination Team