[TR] Synthetic Oil Engine Damage

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 07:21:39 MST 2008

I agree cause was likely not changing the oil.  But I do wonder about various qualities of oil, and their propensity to leave sludge behind.  Do I recall there was some discussion a few times in the past about Castrol GTX leaving deposits that foul the engine?

Terry Smith, TR3A (TS 58667)
New Hampshire, where the record snow means a late oil change and run date this spring.

From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper at aceweb.com>