[TR] set available, NA individual

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 18:18:19 MST 2008

I used classic tube, they come preformed and are a good quality. There was
some discussion on whether or not to get the stainless steel ones - much
harder and therefore harder to seat in the connectors, but mine are fine now
that I got a good set of tubing wrenches and really cranked down on them.
Tom