[TR] Looking for Colin Grimes OR Late TR6 Head Wanted (slightly off topic)

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Sat Mar 8 14:56:19 MST 2008

Has anyone heard from Colin Grimes recently?  I was hoping to get a late TR6
head off him but I think he must still be touring the UK, and I'm now close to
the point where I need the head.

Does anyone have a late head (EGR style) that they are willing to part with
(I'll collect if you're in the MI, OH or IN area, or will pay postage if not).
I'd agreed to pay Colin $90 (he's Canadian so that might be $100US by now!).

Thanks,