[TR] Recommended tires for stock TR4 disc wheels

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Fri Mar 7 17:31:48 MST 2008

Hi list,
Well, I'm sitting here Friday evening in Cincinnati in a Blizzard (yea,
that's right) wishing for a warm Saturday afternoon to work on my TR4A. I
have a tire question for you guys that I am sure has been on here before. I
have tried to catalog good to know info but tires was too far off in the
future until now.
Anyway, I just picked up a set of really nice, TR4A steel wheels with new
hub caps last weekend with no tires. What is a good tire recommendation for
these narrow rims?  What tires have you guys been having good results with?
I need to get tires on them as the rolling chassis is my first goal once the
weather breaks here..
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A