[TR] While we are on the music rant...

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Fri Mar 7 13:24:41 MST 2008

Dave1massey at cs.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/7/2008 1:09:46 PM Central Standard Time,
> BearTranserv at aol.com writes:
>
>> Back in the day when all problems seemed solvable after a couple of six
>> packs, my best friend promised to have my cremated ashes taken to the gulf
>> coast
>> of Texas by a small Indian boy on the back of an elephant, all to the music
>> of
>> the Animals...with "House of the Rising Sun" playing as he waded out to pour
>>
>> my  ashes in the water.
>>
>> TImes change, no?
>>

> Yes, they do.  Now a-days that would be a young man of South Central Asian
> decent on an elephant...
>
> Dave

> http://www.vtr.org
>

> Triumphs at autox.team.net
>
> You are subscribed as tedtsimx at bright.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Dave, going to the other end of the scale, when the organist asked what
we wanted for processional and recessional music at our wedding, I
requested "theme from Mission Impossible" (the real one not the pretend
movies) for the processional and "My Way" for the recessional. Doris did
not agree.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022