[TR] [6pack] [Fot] Racing Goodies for Sale

cm.sherman at verizon.net cm.sherman at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 03:33:46 MST 2008

I am reluctant to reply but do so simply to close this matter, not to fuel this debate. All these points of view are valid. A simple short call to action (FYI with NFI) broadcast occasionally is always welcomed, especially when the cause is noble or benefits the community at large. And while it is easy to hit "delete" - when I received a second Goodies email, listing first a 72 Midget and then 79 MGB - I was expecting a "part 3" email.

Mu apologies for wasting your time, suggesting to the list we adhere to team.net policies, and any difficulty caused to Gary - he's a good guy - not foul, no harm.

Corey 'chilled' Sherman