[TR] [6pack] Racing Goodies for Sale, Part 2

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 10:21:07 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/6/2008 5:34:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,
cm.sherman at verizon.net writes:

Gary,
With all due respect, this is not the forum in which to  advertise -
commercially or private offerings - Triumph related or otherwise.  There are many
individuals that are directly connected to businesses, and they  all refrain from
any postings that may have any financial interest or bias.

Gary and everyone else,  please put me on your list to notify  any time you
have parts for sale.  One of the best things I have found from  these lists is
the availability of parts from other hobbyist at attractive  prices.

Maybe we should have a code word for when we have parts to sell, trade, or
give away.  Something like "The Cherry trees are blooming in Wahsington.
Contact me off list for details".  Then the list Nazis would leave us  alone.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay