[TR] TR3's dimmer-indicator light

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Mon Mar 3 17:35:11 MST 2008

I purchased a new wiring harness from Moss last year for my TR3,
and the main-beam bulb holder has been changed to a push-pull bulb holder.
I didn't have that bulb either, but I did have the old harness.
I cut out the new holder from new harness and soldered in the original
holder.
This aloud me to you use screw-in type bulbs.
Ibsen
TS35658LO