[TR] TR3's dimmer-indicator light

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Mon Mar 3 14:36:11 MST 2008

Should be the same bulb as the other dash lights.  It doesn't seem like it
to look at the socket but it screws in just fine.

The socket doesn't actually have threads, just a dimple that engages the
threads on the bulb.

You might find it helpful to pull back on the blue/white wire a bit whilst
threading in the bulb, this will relieve the spring pressure against the
bottom of the bulb.

Geo