[TR] Brake pipe touching headers

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 13:53:04 MST 2008

I had the same problem with the "4 pipe" headers - I heated mine with a torch and bent the header in away from the breakline.  Another solution is to use a "two pipe" header which is more narrow at the bottom. My 4 pipe header also would rub against the frame. There are probably other solutions, but that's what I did,
Tom
60 TR3A
61 TR3A
62 TR4