[TR] The Bank Job

Jim Holmgren jholmgren at advertising.com
Mon Mar 3 12:22:39 MST 2008

You can view the trailer here:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thebankjob/large.html

Needs Apple's Quicktime player - which lets you freeze-frame and slide through
the scenes slowly.

It's not a Stag but the front-end is nearly identical, there is a cream
colored TR3 (I think?) in a scene a few seconds prior and a lot of other nice
LBCs throughout the trailer: Mini's, an E-type Jag, the red TR3 Doug mentions
and probably some others I missed.

Might be DVD worthy when released so we can play "how many Triumphs did you
count?".  I'd bet it will have a pretty large listing on the IMCDB.  :)

Jim

Jim
'68 Spitfire Mk3
'75 Spitfire 1500