[TR] wheel skins

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 09:46:05 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 6:51:37 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
yellowtr at adelphia.net writes:

Installed my wheel skin steering wheel cover last week on the 63 TR4  and I
must say the fit was perfect, snug and the feel is just great. It  did take
some time though.

Nothing against wheelskin, but if you belong to the "we cheap" club like  me,
the ones from Pep Boys at half the price or less look pretty good.  It  does
take a while as you are sewing it on rather than lacing like the vinyl  covers.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven  of the shop manual.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)