[TR] 205/70-15 tire pressure

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sat Jun 28 17:03:01 MDT 2008

I know almost nothing about tires/pressure/handling etc -- but why wouldn't
higher pressure up front give you more oversteer rather than less?

Seems like higher tire pressure would give a tire more grip.  I recall when
I had my old Fiat I would crank up the front tire pressure to counter it's
pronounced understeer.

That said -- I too run about 4 lbs more in the front tires of the TR -- but
then I like oversteer.

Geo