[TR] (no subject)

Kent Shrack kentshrack at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 09:42:43 MDT 2008

A friend of mine from Hutchinson KS made a trailer that he pulled behind his
TR3 out of two TR4's.  He narrowed the trunk body panels and used part of the
frame.  I would like to make a trailer our of a TR3.  The radius of the
Nose/Apron closely matches that of the radius on the rear fenders.  the trunk
lid could be utilized.  There would have to be a transition panel much like a
shortend hood between the back of the nose and the front of the rear cowl.
Anyone done this?   Just an idea.

Kent Shrack
(aka. TR3 body tub mutilator)
TS 78563 o