[TR] "MORE BS ABOUT TR's" (now available)

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Wed Jun 18 09:12:27 MDT 2008

wbeech wrote:
> My copy has no copyright language on it, my understanding is that Bob used
> to give these away.
>
> If this is all correct, I find it interesting that TRF get $16.95 a copy.

Maybe because it cost money to have the pages copied, collated and assembled. And there are other costs like handling, inventory related, assorted business running costs.  And rumor has it that the business is trying to make a profit.  They need operating money to put other parts of the shelves.

No one says you have to buy one

Teriann