[TR] "MORE BS ABOUT TR's" (now available)

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 17 22:34:02 MDT 2008

A crude but very usable copy of "More BS about TR's" by Bob Schaller is
available at:
www.2simpleusa.com/triumphlist/TRworkshop.pdf

This booklet is oriented to the TR3.  Bob Schaller was very well respected and
many people speak highly of this manual.  It was his wish to share this
knowledge with others and would even do so by handing out this manual at TR
meetings.  Some folks on this list knew him well, I wished I had.  However, we
can still learn from him.  I know some of these suggestions might not
necessarily benefit all TR3's.  "YMMV".

I apologize for pages that are difficult to read and if there's some words
missing, I'll be glad to find out what they are... just email me.  The
printing store was told to make it small enough to email, however, it turned
out to be way to big at 25.1 MB!  I am very pleased that Tony Gordon offered
to put it up at his site, provided I ftp the large version to him.

Tony told me that he may have a smaller version of this booklet available by
the weekend.
I am unsure what, how long, or if any other changes will result from this
'slimming down' procedure.  I am just thankful to Tony.

But, of course, the biggest tribute for this work belongs to it's author: the
late Bob Schaller.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3

--
It has removed 698 spam emails to date.