[TR] [6pack] Compression boost

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jun 17 00:17:54 MDT 2008

Would anyone mind backing up a couple of steps just to explain how to
determine the compression ratio?  I know what it is, but do you fill the
cylinder with liquid at BDC and measure how much come out at TDC?

As part of the current re-build we are milling the head just enough to true
it up, I know this will raise compression a little, but how much and how do
you measure?

Thx,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L