[TR] Going Off List for a while

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Mon Jun 16 17:04:17 MDT 2008

Hi All,
I am going to be going off the lists starting the 20th of June as I
transition into a new job.

I need to do this because I have over 1000 emails in my Triumph inbox
that I have not read, over 400 in the Triumph Stag inbox, so they are
all going for the preemptive delete this Friday.

However, my Triumph related email addresses will not change and I will
be checking emails at least on the weekends, so keep in touch.

Triumph Trans America 2009 Charity Drive Status will be updated at least
monthly on the TTA site
http://www.triumphstransamerica.org.uk

Cheers!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)