[TR] TR2/3 starter question

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jun 11 16:11:18 MDT 2008

Just walked in from the garage having finished up installing Ted's starter
in my TR6. Straight forward installation. Perfect fit and it weighs a
whopping 11 pounds LESS then the original Lucas! It's obviously smaller also
and that made it an easy one person installation. As Randall noted, it does
sound a little different and it sure does spin the engine fast. Ted got a
lot of my money this past year but he also saved me a lot with his very
competitive prices.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection