[TR] TR3 rear passenger seat.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:05:53 MDT 2008

I have fond memories of one of my friends, his girl friend and myself driving
my '61 TR3A from So. Ca. to Haight Ashbury in March 1967.  I was driving up
Hwy 99 after dark when the flashing red lights came on.  The Highway Patrolmen
came to my side and began a line of questioning that must have been prompted
from boredom.  I think he brown streaked his shorts when the sleeping bag in
the rear seat began moving around and Linda's head popped out of it.  Who says
you can't put a passenger in the rear seat.

Best regards,
Tom