[TR] TR3 rear seat installation

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Tue Jun 10 14:11:58 MDT 2008

Pretty easy -- even simpler if there is already a seat in place which  you
are recovering with the kit.  But...

Since you ask about seat belts it sounds like you are planning on putting
people back there.  Have you taken a look at a TR3A with that seat?

Consenting adults (with legs) are pretty much out of the question.  Little
children may fit but give a lot of thought to the safety of that location
(or any location inside a TR).  Other may disagree but I would be wary of
using that area for passengers.

Geo