[TR] What is

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Tue Jun 10 11:29:48 MDT 2008

On 10 Jun 2008 at 13:16, Bob Danielson wrote:

> I believe it represents a non-breaking space but why are
> they suddenly showing up? Is it mostly from people using
> Web based HTML type mail?

You are correct.  It shows up along with & and other common HTML
characters when someone's mail sending program knows only how to send
HTML.  Apparently plain text isn't sufficient anymore, FORMATTED text
is the way of the future!  If you can't impress 'em with content, at
least wow 'em with the visuals, I guess.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+