[TR] head gasket and figure of 8 gasket

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 04:49:47 MDT 2008

If anyone is interested, I recently had my TR3 engine rebuilt with 89mm
pistons.  I had a honing plate made whereby the liners could be bored under
torque.  Don't know if I'll ever use it again (this is my second
restoration, after all), but if anyone wants to borrow it, let me know.
It's aluminum, so reasonably light.

Andrew Uprichard
Sherborn, Mass