[TR] TR3A Interior Kit.

Richard Chandler rick at prop-tech.com
Thu Jun 5 10:53:02 MDT 2008

Tom wrote:

I bought an interior kit from TRF many, many years ago.  I had it installed
by

someone else also years ago.  When I installed my carpets last Sept. I
noticed

that on the vertical pieces between the wheel arches and the door post there

is about an inch and a half of exposed body structure at the bottom.  Were

these installed wrong?  Did I get the wrong kit?

The pre-60000 and post-60000 kits are quite different. As I originally
ordered the wrong carpet kit from TRF for my post-60000 TR3A, I had the
pleasure of seeing both kits in detail. TRF was gracious enough to take the
incorrect kit back and send me the correct one, which properly fits the step
rear "seat". The proper kit fits perfectly, with no exposed flooring. TRF
has carpet layouts on their website, so you can compare the two patterns.

Richard Chandler

PropTech Marine Propellers

13239 NE 20th Street

Bellevue, WA 98005