[TR] TR3 Top Bow webbing

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 17:32:32 MDT 2008

Hey guys,
As always there are those last minute panics when you have a Triumph you
want to show that just arrived fresh from someone attempting to restore  it.
Right now the TR3B has no top.  The top bow webbing has decided  to take a major
crap for it did not like just sitting there on the top frame for  two years, I
GUESE!  Now with a couple days to go I will have to undertake  a rewebbing
job. I have done it before but I would appreciate any wisdom the  List can
offer.  Parts from TRF should arrive Friday I hope.
Darrell

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.