[TR] Trophys & TRs

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 16:34:32 MDT 2008

Just got to wade in on the trophy & TR party to say that I thoroughly enjoy
the "show and shine" of a proper British Car show preferably a single marque.
In choosing between the Participant Choice and the Concours, I will take the
Concours providing there is a standardized guide or competent judges.  In
Participant Choice, unless you have an exceptional car in your class, there is no
way to get on the podium with friends trading votes.

Thrashing my car around cones is not my bag cause I gotta drive it home!

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana