[TR] Trophys & TR's

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Tue Jul 29 10:07:22 MDT 2008

On 29 Jul 2008 at 14:31, Phil Bacon wrote:

> Oh no!  Jim...you had it right the first time
> Maybe Jim's spelling is tongue in cheek, like "fluif"

Oh no!  Phil...you had it right the second time
Indeed Jim's spelling was tongue in cheek, like "fluif"

I thank you for your concern but I assure you, I can spel just fine,
usaully foregoing a spellchucker completely.  I can't always tpye
though, and sometimes I may accidentally a word out.  But it is
morally imperative not to turn down an opportunity to remind the
world once again of the existence of fluif, even if indirectly by
applying a similar creativity to a different automotive-related word.

Break fluif?  Forsooth!

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com