[TR] FW: Re: Trophys & TR's

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 18:39:17 MDT 2008

Took 3 years to bring my '59 TR3A back from junkyard status.  I drive it every day it doesn't rain (not a lot these last three weeks).  Still, ...

...frankly, the only trophy I'm interested in is the fingerprints on the hood of fascinated fourteen year olds who discard their everyday disdain to light the world with brilliant toothy smiles and energetic thumbs up.

Terry
New Hampshire

From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>