[TR] parts for small mouth tr3

George Richardson gprtech at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 28 17:16:21 MDT 2008

There's a piece that goes from center/bottom of the front apron back to
a part of the frame to stiffen it. I'm pretty sure that's what he's
talking about.

I think the spare parts catalog refers to it as the Front Apron Stay,
part number 108480. The Roadster Factory Lists it as NLS, No Longer Stocked.

George Richardson