[TR] Trophys & TR's

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:26:38 MDT 2008

Over the years friends and strangers alike have often encouraged me to show my
TR3A.  I have always declined simply replying, "I built this car to drive not
to show."  I still have some trophies anyway but they are for driving events.
I like to get the recognition while having fun but the fun is what I am
after.

Best regards,
Tom