[TR] OT: MGB paint jobs

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 21:01:48 MDT 2008

From: MMoore8425 at aol.com
> In a message dated 7/27/2008 5:27:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> jimmuller at rcn.com writes:
>
> We have a later model MGB with rubber bumpers here locally. The man who
> restored it painted the bumpers body color. I think it looks just so much
> better.

There is/was an MGB/GT in the Twin Cities, monochromatic white including the rubber bumpers.  Makes it look like more-modern car.

--
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C package
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier