[TR] Trophys & TR's

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 18:56:28 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/27/2008 8:30:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ahwahnee18 at gmail.com writes:

Now tell  me people don't
>> care if they win?  I  call BS on anyone  who says they  don't.

Please understand for me it has never been just the show thing.  My  Showroom
Stock cars never win at local British Car Shows for they are  always bested
by those ones with the shiny fender bolts in Participants'  Choice. A really
good friend of mine and a renown Triumph Guru told me  the above years ago and
to this day I believe it to be true. This would include  wins in the all
competitive events mentioned previously.
Darrell

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.