[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 12:59:40 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/27/2008 1:51:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Loumetelko at aol.com writes:

Ten  points deduction for totally unobtainium "baby Tenax" is tough.  What is

the latest ruling for lack of unobtainium items for  Concours?

Sorry Lou,
Currently 1 pt per snap maximum, 10 pts total maximum per car.  I have  some
very good TR2 Judges though so they know how difficult some parts are to
obtain and score accordingly.
Regards,
Darrell
The latest goof is that I found the Bonnet Buffers in a Plastic Bag along
with the special round head slotted screws for the body number plate that I
thought they lost. Yikes, I thought something looked funny up  there.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.