[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 09:46:21 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/27/2008 11:22:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
trglory at comcast.net writes:

As  to the fender washers and bolts, I think they look good in bright metal
and  I intend to leave them that way. Hmmmm....that attitude is probably  the
reason why I never win anything at car  shows.

Joe

Joe,
The deduction for that in VTR Concours is nominal.  If I were judging  it
would be a total of 3 pts or so from a 400 pt total.  Rules say a 1 pt  maximum
for a fastener with a total of 10 pts total for the entire  vehicle.  Now as
long as you don't have a bunch of Phillips head screws  underhood too you could
be alright.
Cheers,
Darrell

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.