[TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches

Ibsen Dow flashtr3 at cox.net
Fri Jul 25 07:57:59 MDT 2008

Randall,

What should the operating pressure be? I understand that if you attached a
gauge to the overdrive unit, you can measure the pressure.
My overdrive works fine in 3rd & 4th and quick to engage, but seems a little
slow to engage at the higher RPMs in second gear.
If the pressure is down, is it the sealing o ring where the gauge goes that
may be leaking off some pressure?

Regards,
Ibsen
'59 TR3