[TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 13:54:55 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/24/2008 11:44:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

It's  cute, but I'm not all that crazy about it.  Hard to tell by  feel
whether the switch is in OD or not; and hard to change it in a  hurry,
particularly if one is wearing gloves.  IMO there's something  to be said for
that great big toggle switch right under your left hand (and  always in the
same place).

The constant flexing of the wires seems  to be a problem too.

Just my $.02, YMMV,  etc.
Randall

I find it much easier, and my thumb is always at the ready on the knob.The
OD switch II have read was originally designed to be on the gearshift lever on
TRs . The early rally cars also had that setup.Wiring has not been a  problem
for me-its all stock Stag.
Mike Moore

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.