[TR] (no subject)

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 09:48:08 MDT 2008

Lisa:

My unequivocal vote is to choose the A Type over the J.  As Randall has
mentioned, the A will give instant shifts and since it was an option on all of the
side screen cars it is more suited to them.  Plus you will enjoy the sheer fun
of having seven forward speeds!

Call John Esposito with Quantum Mechanics in Monroe, Connecticut
(203-459-9612) and ask his opinion.  John is the undisputed master for rebuilding of
British transmissions and overdrives.  I suggest removing your transmission,
bagging and boxing same then shipping via UPS to John for the installation of the
OD.  John will ship back complete with switch and wire harness ready for bolt in
installation.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana