[TR] Tailpipe hangars

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Jul 19 17:52:37 MDT 2008

Any suggestions on how to install the rubber "double hole doughnuts" that
support the tailpipe assembly on a Stag?

I've tried putting them on the tailpipe first and offering it to the car,
but that didn't seem to work out; so now I'm trying it the other way round.
After almost an hour of cursing and prying and pinching with large
slip-joint pliers; I managed to get one of them on.  The second one looks
harder ...

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm just about ready to just wrap
them with safety wire and let it go at that ...

Randall