[TR] Seattle inspection

don don at napanet.net
Fri Jul 18 19:25:18 MDT 2008

>Hello TR folks,

I have found a TR4 which I am hoping to purchase that is a bit of a
distance from me.  I'm near SF CA, and it is in Seattle.  Can anyone
recommend a British car shop or British car expert that could look at it
for me?  I do expect to have to spend some money on getting it right as I
know it's got a few issues.  I just want to be able to assess it to some
extent before making the trip north.  Thanks!

Don Scott
'91 Miata
'62 MGA
'73 MGB GT