[TR] removing rust in block

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 18:51:06 MDT 2008

Sujit,

If you have the block partially dismantled and on an engine stand, and it's in that kind of condition, I highly recommend completing the job.  Take it all the way down, then drive it to a reputable machine shop for cleaning.  Have them check for cracks, and have them check to see if the head surface needs decking.

Do it right the first time and enjoy it trouble free for years.  ...Well, unless one enjoys occasionaly pauses from the vicissitudes of life alongside the highway of happiness, ehr...with your cell phone out to call AAA.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire
From: "sujit roy" <triumphstag at gmail.com>