[TR] Mea Culpa: Spitfire build quantity

Blake Discher bdischer at blakedischer.com
Mon Jul 14 17:00:27 MDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'll take responsibility for the mis-statement of Spitfire production
numbers as John has pointed out.  It was written by a volunteer for
the North American Triumph Challenge next month to hype the Spitfire
rebuild.  The guy lives and breathes Spitfires.  But in the end, it's
my fault as I edit and assemble the monthly (almost) VTR eUpdate. I
need a fact checker!  From now on it's gonna be Mr. Macartney!   :)

Thanks for noticing John, at least I know you're reading it!
Blake J. Discher, President
Vintage Triumph Register
http://www.vtr.org
1363 East Fisher Freeway, Suite 8, Detroit, MI 48207 | Phone
313.259.4460