[TR] TR2-4A Parts from Fred Perry's Estate

Mark Meany mmeany at ne.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 16:01:14 MDT 2008

All,

Last December, I wrote a note indicating some parts (actually a lot) would
become available from the estate of Fred Perry. I asked what was the best
way was to let everyone know what we'd gotten together. The replies I
received suggested an ad on the VTR website & posting a note to this list.
Well, I did the former & here's the latter! I also set up a website
(amateur-ish) with parts & pics & contact info:

http://triumph-folks.homestead.com/

As parts are sold & other ones are rescued from boxes, I hope to keep both
the website & the VTR ad updated. Maybe we can get a few more TR's back out
on the open road!

Mark Meany
Keene, NH
'65 TR4A IRS O