[TR] Carb rebuilding

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jul 13 18:56:51 MDT 2008

Jeff does great work and was a pleasure to deal with. Curto is great too but
he turned me off when I asked him what his rebuilds entail and he
answered..."Whatever needs to be done".  I asked Jeff the same question and
he went into detail on what he'll do when he rebuilds your carbs. You can
see his work on my carbs here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/CarbRebuild2006.htm

I've subsequently gone to TBI which is no reflection on Jeff's work.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD